Patiently, I will wait.



SUMMER IS SO FREAKING BORING.
Thursday, April 12, 2012 ( 11:04 PM )| 3 comment(s) dropped
It's hot. I want to dip myself in a freaking large pool full of ice. Seriously, Philippines is in a big large oven! It's so hot in here. I wanna go to Baguio and have some relaxing moment there. Or maybe to Boracay. But this girl ain't got no money, so she'll just stay here and endure the heat. Lmao. Anyway, hello guise! Long time no talk, eh? I've been busy with the youth camp and everything. I'm still quite a bit shocked by Ate Myrtle, joining PBB. So see, she was our co-TG member and now, she's on TV. Amazing! I really like her and ate Ayumi Kassinique. I sure do hope that we meet someday. HAHA. Okay. I think that's all for now. SUMMER IS SO BORING!

Labels:


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
No Heat Curls~RANDOM Stuffs.Alice Caroll of Aria.Safe and sound.Just another depressing day. lolWHAT.Annie and the French KissCosplay World + The Hunger Games!A Blessing! :DBook Review: River of SummerLet's be haaappyyyy.



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.