Patiently, I will wait.



Just another depressing day. lolWHAT.
Sunday, January 29, 2012 ( 5:44 AM )| 0 comment(s) dropped


Okay, I'm still depressed about my thesis. I mean not finishing it. We still don't have results because we have to take the extract first. Hopefully, tomorrow, they'll accept our samples. I mean, i waited for years for this to finally come. My efforts will all be wasted if they'll reject the samples again. But anyway, I went to SM a while ago with my family. Nothing really special happened. We just had a meeting (our cosplay group). We will have an event this February because SM will have a 3-day event and we will, obviously, be a part of it. I'm planning to wear my FeiLing costume, which is, until now I haven't got a hold of since it's still on my tailor's hands. On the other side, can you pretty please, like my page? If it's okay? It's located below my "2012 book challenge" on the left side. Thank you!

Oh my gosh. I need inspiration. I've been reading plenty of novels lately. Because I need my brain to function. lol. What a good excuse. Naww~! Really, it makes me feel calm like I can face the world with head held high. Stop being pessimistic, Bee. You can do it. I really do think I can do it. Anyway, Prom is on March 2. Valentines ball is on 14(?). Not quite sure when but we will have a dance number. Yes, that's for sure.

Labels: , ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
Annie and the French KissCosplay World + The Hunger Games!A Blessing! :DBook Review: River of SummerLet's be haaappyyyy.Konnichiwa~Last day of vacation.Waaa. It's 2012!It's been years!I MISS SHOPPING.



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.