Patiently, I will wait.



It's been years!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 ( 3:43 AM )| 1 comment(s) dropped
Okay. I'm sooo soooorryyy for not updating that much. I recently got busy with Cheerleading and stuffs. I'm planning to quit cheerleading though. It's just..I can't manage my time very well. Tomorrow, we'll be going to the city to buy rats for our Research Experiment. Waaa. We'll be spending a lot of money on this Research thing. Anyway, i joined the ICT contest. We are obliged to make a school profile video for the elimination round. I really do hope that I'll be chosen. Wa! I really need a break. I think this will be my BIG BREAK! I have this big dream of being an ulzzang one day. loljk. It's really a weird and disgusting (?) dream, i know. But i guess we have dreams and It's our choice whether we'll leave it as a dream or we do it.


This is all for now, i guess. I'll update you tomorrow!

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
I MISS SHOPPING.GRABEEEEEE. D:Adventureee~New bloggu~



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.