Patiently, I will wait.



Adventureee~
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 ( 3:48 AM )| 0 comment(s) dropped
Sembreak starts today. But Gah. I don't have money. lol. And We still have Press Work. A while ago, I went to the burial of a scout ranger killed in Basilan in our town together with 2 of our photojournalists. I was freaking nervous. I interviewed the family. They seemed so calm. It is indeed a new experience for me. We even used bikes to go there even though it's so faaaar. Anyway, we'll be having a filmshowing(?) Well, it's not really a film showing. But anyway, we'll watch "Uso Pa Ba si Rizal" on saturday. My teacher said if we're gonna watch that, we'll have +3 grade direct to the card. lol. I bought a ticket not because of that, i bought one because we're going to cover the film for our School Paper. I'm quite bored right now. How i wish i can go anywhere and buy anything i want. -_________-

Labels: , , , , ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
New bloggu~



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.