Patiently, I will wait.



Waaa. It's 2012!
Monday, January 2, 2012 ( 3:07 AM )| 2 comment(s) dropped
It's been quite a while, right? Well, how have you been guys? I don't know why but I get lazy all the time. I want to go back to the Blogging World. Welcome me back? I missed all of you guys! Anyway, 2011 had been a bittersweet year for me. Last Christmas, i lost my C3 phone which my dad gave to me. Gahhh. I was depressed for a week. But I know that ALL THINGS HAPPEN FOR GOOD, right? God has a better plan for me! :) Update: I'm gonna cosplay soon! Yay! I have so many problems right now. I know i can face this with head held high. You can do it, Bethany. You gotta trust God. Happy 2012 to all of you guys! I can't wait to have another adventure with all of you! Thanks for everything you've done last year! Let's get closer this year 'kay? Saranghaeyo chingus!

Labels: ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
It's been years!I MISS SHOPPING.GRABEEEEEE. D:Adventureee~New bloggu~



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.