Patiently, I will wait.



RANDOM Stuffs.
Monday, March 5, 2012 ( 5:27 AM )| 5 comment(s) dropped

Ha. So a while ago was our R.A.T (Regional Achievement Test). It was pretty boring. Gah. I hate exams. I'm quite happy now, not that i was unhappy, but I'm more free and I can actually think right now. Projects and stuffs are always there ofcourse. Gah. I hate deadlines. >w<
Anyway, this March 13, my co-cosplayers will have a program at their school which is the "Concert for a Cause". It is for the DSWD kids and we are invited to join the cause as Cosplayers. I really want to join! Kyaaa~ Also, i have already received my 500 pesos gift certificate from SM. I bought a leather bag, a korean-inspired blouse and some head accessories. I shall post the picture soon. Anyway, whaaaaaaaat. Our Prom was last Friday. Nothing really great happened that night. Haha. It's funny though, since there was a "brown out" while we were at the venue. HAHA. Epic! And then there's our Graduation, on March 28. OMG. Less than a month away! And I'm going to miss my high school memories! Ugh. But before that, there's our NAT on Friday. So, idk. I hate exams! /TOTALLY RANDOM. lol

Labels: , , , ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
Alice Caroll of Aria.Safe and sound.Just another depressing day. lolWHAT.Annie and the French KissCosplay World + The Hunger Games!A Blessing! :DBook Review: River of SummerLet's be haaappyyyy.Konnichiwa~Last day of vacation.



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.