Patiently, I will wait.



Alice Caroll of Aria.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 ( 7:37 PM )| 4 comment(s) dropped
Photo By: Honey Mabalot

SM Tarlac had a 3 day sale (17, 18, 19). Last Saturday (18), i cosplayed as a Statue. HAHA. Meaning, you can't move.. and yeah, act like a statue for 6 hours. My character was Feng Feiling of Gatekeepers. SM will be giving us Gift Certificates for that. And also, last Sunday (19), we had a Cosplay Parade in SM and also a Mini Photoshoot. lol. It was really fun. I just borrowed a costume from my former classmate and it is Alice Caroll of Aria (see photo above). I enjoyed it a lot and I'm planning to cosplay the girl version of Sasuke in the show Naruto. I can't update much right now since my laptop is on my mother's hand. She's in Baguio right now. Gahhh. And I'm still busy since I'm a graduating student! WAAA. Few more days and I'm done with High School. My brother wants to cosplay too! Haha. And i find it cool. Oh well. That's all for now. I'll update soon guise~

Labels: , , , ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
Safe and sound.Just another depressing day. lolWHAT.Annie and the French KissCosplay World + The Hunger Games!A Blessing! :DBook Review: River of SummerLet's be haaappyyyy.Konnichiwa~Last day of vacation.Waaa. It's 2012!



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.