Patiently, I will wait.



Safe and sound.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 ( 3:05 AM )| 4 comment(s) dropped
Hello, long time! I cried a lot today. It started at 12 o'clock a while ago.. It was because I was very nervous about our defense and also because my close friends are all eating together and I'm forever alone. Why? I don't know. I think because someone already filled my spot. There's this girl who actually thinks she's bestfriends with my bestfriends but she's not. Ugh. I don't want to hate her. I just dislike her. And then.. at 3 o'clock, i started hyperventilating. Our teacher shouted at our group. We didn't even had the chance to defend our paper because it's incomplete. I was hurt a lot. I started crying until my body felt numb. I can't breathe, I practically had to catch my breath. My hands were cold. My hands and feet are cramping. I can't move them a while ago. I was really hurt about what she said. Yes, i admit. I did something wrong. But out of all my groupmates, it is I, who needs more credit since I had done almost every work there is in the thesis. I could say that I gave my all. Still, it isn't enough. Why? Because in the end, it's just me who's working. I NEED MY GROUP MATES. But where are they when I need them? They aren't responding quickly and they won't sometimes even listen to me. Whose fault is this then? I can't blame them. I won't blame them. That's the last thing on my mind right now.

Anyway, so Sir Manny, a redcross volunteer and also a teacher on our school checked us a while ago. He suggested that we should consult a doctor because the thing happened to us a while ago CAN be hereditary. Meaning, there might be a problem with us. I still remember my sister, when she was in 3rd year, she had the same experience. My mom said, It's her heart. And I'm thinking.. do i have it too? My mom also experiences something like this. I don't want to think about it. But there's a probability.


PS: GIVING UP IS NOT IN MY DICTIONARY!
LSS: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift.
PPS: I shall change my theme.

Labels: , , ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
Just another depressing day. lolWHAT.Annie and the French KissCosplay World + The Hunger Games!A Blessing! :DBook Review: River of SummerLet's be haaappyyyy.Konnichiwa~Last day of vacation.Waaa. It's 2012!It's been years!



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.