Patiently, I will wait.



I'm craving for BOOOOOOOKS!
Sunday, January 13, 2013 ( 6:01 AM )| 2 comment(s) dropped
It's adventure tiiiiiiime!

Dear Readers,

Are you still there? Oh my gosh. It's been __ months since my last post. And I am extremely sorry for that! I've been distracted, most of the time. But hey now, I'm back again. I've been reading a lot of novels. Also, i started the GOOD READS READING CHALLENGE again. My goal is to read a hundred books. As of now, I've read 17 books. A good start! Yaaaaaaay.

Last week, I've read:

  • Bakit Di Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo by Ramon Bautista
- The book made me laugh a lot because Sir RB is such a witty guy. His answers are so clever. The only thing I don't like about it is that, we have different opinions in some topics. And some of his comments are insulting also. If you read this one, you should be open-minded.
  • A Hundred and One Reasons by Bianca Salindong
- There are Typo and Grammatical errors. I love how her family stayed strong throughout the story. What I don't like is that the story was too fast. And I was hoping for more romance. Awwww <///3
  • The Fault in our Stars by John Green
- Now this one. I don't even know where to start! It's just sooooo frustrating! I love Augustus Waters! He is such a great guy. I love his lines. He is sooooo romantic. God, Hazel Grace, you are one lucky girl! I love Hazel's smart-ass. She's an intelligent person with a bit of sarcastic attitude which I love. One thing that bothers me is that, after their make-out session, I felt like everything fell apart. I felt like Hazel's love for Augustus faltered. She doesn't even call him Augustus anymore. But still, I loved how it ended. Even though it's so tragic. AND I EVEN CRIED. HECK, I DID! Gaaaaaah. I wish I could find my own Augustus. <////3
  • How to Sleep with a Movie Star by Kristin Harmel
- OHMYGOD Cole Brannon is love. He is such a gentle man! *swoooooooons* Claire's ex boyfriend is a whack-o. I hate him, gosh! And Sidra, oh my gosh. If she gets hit by a car, I would be driving that car! I love how the story ended. It lacks in romance, yes. But I love how the two of them just clicked. Gosh, it would've been better if it was longer, or if the story focused on the romance part. Still, it's a great story and Cole is just UGH-dorable.

Currently Reading: Crash by Nicole Williams
To-Read: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

I'm craving for books! I want to read and to read and to read again and again and again. lol. I want to buy many books. Anna and the French Kiss is on the top of my to-buy list although I've already read it. I still love it and I will read it over and over again.

Hey! What's your favorite book? What are you reading right now? What genre of book do you read?

Labels: , , ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
Forever blessed.New me~Baguio ka ba? You're so cold e.Join HoshiGirl's giveaway!Carpe Diem // Seize the daySUMMER IS SO FREAKING BORING.No Heat Curls~RANDOM Stuffs.Alice Caroll of Aria.Safe and sound.



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.