Patiently, I will wait.



Forever blessed.
Friday, September 28, 2012 ( 4:42 AM )| 4 comment(s) dropped

Hello! I missed you guys~ Mehehehe. I'm still alive! :) It feels great to be back. Yesterday, our NatSci teacher gave us our midterm grade. I got 2.10. I passed. But then again, it feels like I need to push even harder. I will! I can do this! I know I can. God is beside me, so I can do this! :D
Wee~ I feel so blessed, really. It feels so good to do things for God. I mean, It's like there's a fire burning in my heart. It feels so good. I don't want this to stop. I will keep on doing this. I will grow! I know I will.

Faith. Faith. Faith.
Keep the faith!

xo,
Bee. 


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
New me~Baguio ka ba? You're so cold e.Join HoshiGirl's giveaway!Carpe Diem // Seize the daySUMMER IS SO FREAKING BORING.No Heat Curls~RANDOM Stuffs.Alice Caroll of Aria.Safe and sound.Just another depressing day. lolWHAT.



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.