Patiently, I will wait.



This is a title. :)
Monday, March 25, 2013 ( 5:28 AM )| 0 comment(s) dropped
I just recently found this on a GoodReads thread so I'm gonna answer it here. :)

Who do you read? (Who are your go-to authors?) Jennifer L. Armentrout, Stephanie Perkins, Suzanne Collins & Colleen Hoover are my favorite authors. <3

What is your favorite book genre/series/ or stand-alone book? or maybe What type of book do you prefer? (ebook, hard-copy, soft-copy etc)  I love romance and anything YA. But I kinda try reading different genres of books to expand my horizon. And ofcourse i prefer soft/hard copy but most of my books are ebooks.

When do you read? or maybe When did you know you were a book-nerd? Anytime of the day when I feel like reading. I started to love reading when I was a freshman in High School, i think. But got really into it when I was a Junior.

Where do you read? Anywhere. But usually in quiet places where I can concentrate.

Why do you choose the books you do? I get hooked by the cover and the summary. And if it has romance in it, then I'll go read it.

How much do you read? I read a lot. I tend to finish a book in one sitting. I like it like that because if it's a good book, i want my imagination to be continuous. If you know what i mean. :)

**
That's it! Yey! Anyway, i changed my theme. It's simpler now, right? And I shall make a book review tomorrow of "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare. AND I'M GOING TO BUY THE SELECTION BY KIERRA CASS YAAAAAAAAAY.

xo,
Bee

Labels: , , , , ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
Almost summer!midterms!Laters, baby.I'm craving for BOOOOOOOKS!Forever blessed.New me~Baguio ka ba? You're so cold e.Join HoshiGirl's giveaway!Carpe Diem // Seize the daySUMMER IS SO FREAKING BORING.



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.