Patiently, I will wait.



Almost summer!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 ( 2:20 AM )| 2 comment(s) dropped
I can feel it. It's effing hot here in the Philippinesssss! And I'm really sweaty right now. I know, ewww right? lol. So anyway, it's almost summer and classes are finally coming to an end. And you know what? I'm broke! A while ago, I went to National Book Store with my friend and I saw some of my "to-reads" in GoodReads and i was like "What the heck?! Why are they selling these books when I'm effing broke!" And of course, no one answered me. That would be weird, right? We also went to music wizard to ask for Ukulele strings because my friend's uke's strings were broken and so the salesman said that they have one and it's for 150 pesos. And I was like "What the heck?! 4 strings of Uke which is just so short for 150?! Why is it so expensive! I'm broke!" Of course i didn't actually say that. That would be weird, right?

And here I am, blabbing about what happened a while ago and why is it so hot in here and why am i broke. So sorry for wasting your precious time reading this while you could've done something productive. lol.

So yeah. Bye for now.

xo,
Bee

Labels: , , , , ,


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Bee has read 36 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide


Affiliates: Link × Link × Link
midterms!Laters, baby.I'm craving for BOOOOOOOKS!Forever blessed.New me~Baguio ka ba? You're so cold e.Join HoshiGirl's giveaway!Carpe Diem // Seize the daySUMMER IS SO FREAKING BORING.No Heat Curls~



Bethany, also known as Bee, is a Communication Arts student at Tarlac State University. She is a 17-year-old bookworm babe. She enjoys reading as much as she enjoys breathing. Fashion, music and food makes her world go round.

{ FacebookTwitterTumblr }

Guard your heart. - Proverbs 4:23

Every second will be worth it.

« Older / BACK UP / Newer »
Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes★. Tweaked by Bethany. Materials from 1234.
Please view with Google Chrome. 2011 - ∞ All rights reserved.